Youstylo Designer rakhi – a touch of modernity into the traditional and sacred thread of rakhi. The rakhi thread is introduced for the celebration of the festival of rakhi that is also known as ?raksha bandhan?. Celebrate this special occasion of Raksha Bandhan by tieing this Rakhshabandhan Rakhi around your brothers wrist, praying for his long life and your brother will reciprocate with your favorite gifts. Respecting the values that Rakhi represents we bring you rakhis made with auspicious material like moli and woven with kundan, zardosi etc. Honoring this ancient festival of morals and self-sacrificing love, we brings home designer rakhis prepared in the time honored tradition and with same love & care that equates sisterly love. Proudly MADE IN INDIA.
Stone Studded Rakhi (N4)
- Includes 1 Rakhi in a Cute Box Pack.
- Complimentary Roli & Chawal with Best Wishes Greeting Card.
- Beautiful Traditional Packaging is included with the Rakhi.
- This religious rakhi features Round Stone Studded embellishments for a beautiful appearance. The rakhi gains visual appeal from the additional shiny pearls.
- This rakhi is thought to lead your brother to prosperity and good health. Let your brother feel the love you put into this lucky, gorgeous rakhi.
- A carefully crafted string of love by our Kaarigars. This Rakshabandhan, express your love with handcrafted designer threads. Each design by Youstylo delivers the goodness of the sister bond, whether it be traditional or modern, glam or understated, or with the peculiarities of love & war. Youstylo rakhi resembles the unique tie of love and affection.
Out of stock
SKU: YS-RAKHI-Y2022-N4-PO1 Categories: Home & Festive, Rakhi, Recommended Tags: rakhi, rakhi for bhai, rakhi for brother, raksha bandhan, rakshabandhan, thread rakhi
There are no reviews yet.