- ☀【PROMOTES FUN & HEALTHY DIET】: The fun feeder slow-bowls promote healthy eating, swirl flower pattern design can slow down rapid eating and stop choking, adjust pet weight, prolonging meal time prevent indigestion, interactive and fun feeder. Eat slower eat healthier.
- ☀【SIZE & DESIGN】: The pet slow feeder cat bowl diameter: 6 1/2 Inch. Bottom diameter: 8 Inch. High: 1 7/8 Inch. It can hold 1 1/2 cups of food. Suitable for small/medium dogs.
- ☀【NON-SLIP】: There are four non-slip mats in the package that can be glued to the bottom of the bowl to prevent the bowl from slipping. The slow flow dog bowl base widened to prevent being knocked over by pets, the bottom four sides are attached with anti-skid pads.
- ☀【EASY USE AND CLEAN】: The dog feeder bowl makes all fun feeders work great for dry or wet food diets, any amount of food go further and the dog feels full on a smaller amount of food, and top rack dishwasher safe.
- ☀【SAFE DURABLE MATERIAL】: The dog slow feeder bowl is made of Food-Safe, High-Strength PP materials, and is BPA free and phthalate free.
YOUSTYLO, known for premium pets product brand all over India.
Youstylo Slow Feeding Dog Pet Bowl Features:
- Promotes fun with food, eating is full of fun
- Utilizes nature-inspired designs to help dogs eat at a natural pace
- Prevents bloat and canine obesity by lengthening mealtime
- Made with BPA, PVC, and phthalate free
- Interactive feeder bowls allow your pets meal times to be much more as nature intended and stop feed times becoming boring.
- This bowl will help to restore your dogs natural eating habits so that meal times become fun, healthy and above all SLOWER. Eating as nature intended.
- This slow feeder dog bowl is a central part of tackling the problems of pets who gulp their food, eat far too quickly, regurgitate, overeat and generally have poor eating habits. Many overweight dogs do all these!
Significantly reduce the speed of eating dog, dog restore the original natural way of eating. Prevent obesity, dramatically reducing the incidence of cardiovascular disease and flatulence and other gastrointestinal diseases.
This is not a chew toy.